Another fsco fiasco,sold out fsco protecting Unica insurance illegal action.liberal Cathleen Wynne is behind of this corruption

Please read from the bottom,first e-mail starts from the bottom of this arcticle

Again my arbitration is finished long time ago.I have the decision.
The rest of the action of the other side doesn’t mean anything,that  can not be a reason to hold the payment of the arbitrator decision.The Arbitrator decision is valid.If they want to hold payment they should have brought a motion long time ago ,they haven’t brought any motion,they must obey the arbitrator order and they must pay.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 10, 2016, at 3:36 PM, Vincenza Zabonas <Vincenza.Zabonas@fsco.gov.on.ca> wrote:

Dear Mr. Sahinbay:

Again, your arbitration is still on-going in our Arbitration Department here at FSCO.

I have confirmed that a new Arbitrator is being assigned to your case and this Arbitrator will be communicating with you the next steps and or status of your case.

I have confirmed with the Arbitration Department that the Variation hearing is on-going and active. The Market Conduct Department does not get involved with the Arbitration process.

If after the matter is finalized in accordance with the Arbitration process you continue to have concerns regarding the insurance company being in compliance with the relevant legislation, you can return to our office for review of these concerns.

Presently, if you have any further questions, only the Arbitration Department here at FSCO can respond to you. I have provided you the contact information for the Arbitration Department below.

This is my final position in this matter.

Sincerely,

Ms. Enza Zabonas
Compliance Officer
Financial Services Commission of Ontario
Market Regualtion Branch
5160 Yonge Street
Toronto ON M2N 6L9

Telephone: 416 590-7558
Toll Free: 1800 668-0128 Ext 7558
Fax: 416 590- 7180

From: arif þahinbay [mailto:arif_sahinbay@hotmail.com]
Sent: August-10-16 1:36 PM
To: Vincenza Zabonas <Vincenza.Zabonas@fsco.gov.on.ca>
Subject: Re: Complaint against Unica Insurance Inc. Our file # 28260/Closing Letter

You are very interesting person,you don’t want to do your job and still you are trying to convince me for nonsense idea,I am finished with arbitrator or arbitration don’t you want to understand that,decision has been made long time ago and no I don’t have to hire a lawyer ,you have to do your job.Are you going to cancel Unica licence and give them fine for not obeying insurance law and rules?Are you going to rule and regulate  Unica insurance or not?
These are the questions ,simple question  has simple answers,but no you don’t even know what is your job,you get paid and sit all day long ,that is what you are doing and giving hard time ordinary citizens,why don’t you give hard time to insurance company.
You are not there to rule and regulate people,you are there to rule and regulate insurance company,again you think that we are all dummy.
I am seeking my rights and you close this file good you do what you do ,I will do what I do.
Good luck.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 10, 2016, at 10:32 AM, Vincenza Zabonas <Vincenza.Zabonas@fsco.gov.on.ca> wrote:

Dear Mr. Sahinbay

Thank you for your email.

Again, this is a matter for the Arbitrations Unit here at FSCO and as you are not prepared to contact them I recommend you contact your lawyer for further guidance.

Sincerely,

Ms. Enza Zabonas
Compliance Officer
Financial Services Commission of Ontario
Market Regualtion Branch
5160 Yonge Street
Toronto ON M2N 6L9

Telephone: 416 590-7558
Toll Free: 1800 668-0128 Ext 7558
Fax: 416 590- 7180

From: arif þahinbay [mailto:arif_sahinbay@hotmail.com]
Sent: August-09-16 8:03 PM
To: Vincenza Zabonas <Vincenza.Zabonas@fsco.gov.on.ca>

Again it is wrong ,dispute resolution services has no authority to force arbitrator order,once the arbitrator give his decision ,dispute resolution services job is finished ,they only give decision and you are responsible to force this order and make the insurance comply with arbitrator decision.I suggest you to make the insurance obey the arbitrator order to force,rule and regulate insurance company.If insurance company doesn’t obey the arbitrator order that means insurance company is not doing insurance services,they only collect money and doing fraud by collecting those money from insured.This is the case here,Harry Brown insurance lawyer last e-mail says clearly,”Unica insurance company is not doing their responsibilities to obey arbitrator order and make any payments to me or to lawyers who has charging order on my case” This is insurance lawyer words.
Insurance licence should be canceled because of fraud and cheating customers by promising insurance services collecting money for that services and they don’t do any insurance services at the end.
Only question in here is this,will fsco rule and regulate insurance company or not,will fsco do their job that they are obligated to do and base of fsco existence is rule and regulate and make force and punish insurance company.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 9, 2016, at 3:55 PM, Vincenza Zabonas <Vincenza.Zabonas@fsco.gov.on.ca> wrote:

Dear Mr. Sahinbay:

Thank you for your email.

I have contacted the Dispute Resolution Department for you and was advised that a letter from Arbitrator Robinson has gone out to you this morning regarding your case and you should be receiving it shortly.

Should you require additional information please contact :

Arbitration Inquiries
Phone: 416-590-7202
Toll free: 1-800-517-2332, extension 7202
Fax: 416-590-8462.

Unfortunately, this is a matter for the Dispute Resolutions , Arbitration Office her at FSCO to deal with and I recommend you contact them with your concerns to get the answers you need.

Sincerely,

Ms. Enza Zabonas
Compliance Officer
Financial Services Commission of Ontario
Market Regualtion Branch
5160 Yonge Street
Toronto ON M2N 6L9

Telephone: 416 590-7558
Toll Free: 1800 668-0128 Ext 7558
Fax: 416 590- 7180

From: arif þahinbay [mailto:arif_sahinbay@hotmail.com]
Sent: August-09-16 2:03 PM
To: Vincenza Zabonas <Vincenza.Zabonas@fsco.gov.on.ca>
Cc: cets2-file28260@spprod.int

Vincenza Zabona or what ever you are.

1-Appeal process has been finalized and Unica should obey to arbitrator order.I already gave you this information on my complaint letter.You are pretending like you don’t know.
2-Application for revocation is not an appeal,it is just an application that doesn’t do anything to hold that payment.
3-You are closing this file with out doing your job and proper investigation one more time.
4-Unica lawyer Harry Brown E-mail has been attached and says Unica is not going to obey arbitrator order to make such a payment neither me nor lawyers.
5-Unica hasn’t made any payment to the court or any trust account behalf of me to those lawyers and even if they do ,it is illegal to make such a payment to the court behalf of me,anyways they haven’t done any payments.
6-whether there is a charging order or not ,Unica is obligated to make those payments directly to me,charging order is between me and lawyers and retainer clearly says that they don’t get anything unless they win or collect,so far they haven’t win or collect any money from the insurance so they can not ask or request any payments.
7-Do you really think that I am a stupid or it is your stupidity to believe yourself that I am.
8-Chessie Chu or what ever the individual name is ate shit by closing file with out giving punishment to the insurance companies a year ago and circumstances were different that time that there was ongoing appeal process, now are you going to eat shit same like Chessie Chue does?
9- This letter shows that you are not doing your job or fsco is not doing their job by ruling and regulating to the Unica insurance company.
10-Fsco shows one more time that fsco doesn’t care the insured rights,fsco cares to protect and cover up insurance companies illegal actions.
11-fsco shows one more that fsco is directly getting order from the insurance companies,fsco is a government establishment to serve citizens by ruling and regulating insurance companies and fsco is obligated to serve and protect citizens,not the companies.
12- this letter will be share on my blog to reach directly world ministry of foreign affairs,embassy of countries,political parties worldwide,activist,public interest groups etc. to show how Ontario government is a puppets of insurance companies and serving and protecting insurance companies illegal action to receive bribes and also shows how Canada is in reality and there is no law in this country to protect citizens.
14-this letter will be shared with Member of parliaments .
15-this letter will be forwarded to the Ontario ombudsman to rule and regulate fsco.
16-Fisco is responsible for this fiasco.
17- Ontario government is responsible of fsco.
18-Federal government is responsible for Ontario government illegal action.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 9, 2016, at 9:43 AM, Vincenza Zabonas <Vincenza.Zabonas@fsco.gov.on.ca> wrote:

Dear Mr. Sahinbay,

In investigating your complaint I was advised that this is an ongoing issue from last year . Also you had been dealing with Compliance Officer Jessie Chu in this case last year.

I have attached a copy of a letter to Jessie Chu from Unica’s legal counsel sent over one year ago.

Currently there are 3 lawyers with charging orders pending as such, Unica is obligated to pay them first through the courts .

Unica is also currently in front of FSCO’s adjudicative wing for a variation/revocation/appeal as well.

Please contact the Dispute Resolution Services at (416) 590-7222 if you have any questions with regards to the appeal process.

Thank you for writing.

Sincerely,

Ms. Enza Zabonas
Compliance Officer
Financial Services Commission of Ontario
Market Regualtion Branch
5160 Yonge Street
Toronto ON M2N 6L9

Telephone: 416 590-7558
Toll Free: 1800 668-0128 Ext 7558
Fax: 416 590- 7180

If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments without copying, distributing or disclosing their contents.

Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser immédiatement et détruire ce courriel ainsi que toute pièce jointe en vous abstenant d’en faire une copie, d’en divulguer ou d’en diffuser le contenu.
<Letter to FSCO Compliance Officer dated July 28, 2015.pdf>