To Chief of Justice Heather J. Forster Smith. November 14 2017
I Erol Ozdemir
Previously I made 2 complaints against this Andrea guy,who is performing as a judge at the Brampton Superior Court of Justice.
This judge is going to be the judge on upcoming motion and I want him to stay away from my cases and my files.
Cv-114963-00 and Cv-113609-00
Perevious motion hearing I asked him to recuse himself from the hearing as a judge due to my previous complaint against him to CJC and his credibility of judgement,unfortunately he decided to refuse my request and he continued on that hearing.
He is the only judge who is giving illegal decisions and receiving bribes from the insurance company ,therefore I would like to ask you to make him stay away any cases related to me.
Up coming motion is against Canadian constitution
Constitution Act, 1982: Document
Part I, Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law:
Guarantee of Rights and Freedoms
1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.
2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms: (a) freedom of conscience and religion; (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication; (c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and (d) freedom of association.
24. (1) Anyone whose rights or freedoms, as guaranteed by this Charter, have been infringed or denied may apply to a court of competent jurisdiction to obtain such remedy as the court considers appropriate and just in the circumstances.
(2) Where, in proceedings under subsection (1), a court concludes that evidence was obtained in a manner that infringed or denied any rights or freedoms guaranteed by this Charter, the evidence shall be excluded if it is established that, having regard to all the circumstances, the admission of it in the proceedings would bring the administration of justice into disrepute.
15. (1) Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination and, in particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.
(2) Subsection (1) does not preclude any law, program or activity that has as its object the amelioration of conditions of disadvantaged individuals or groups including those that are disadvantaged because of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.
7. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.
12. Everyone has the right not to be subjected to any cruel and unusual treatment or punishment.
13. A witness who testifies in any proceedings has the right not to have any incriminating evidence so given used to incriminate that witness in any other proceedings, except in a prosecution for perjury or for the giving of contradictory evidence.
This is the reason that I am afraid the judge has been hired by insurance company one more time and will be assigned to upcoming motion by the insurance company.
Justice Andrea is the only judge at The Brampton Superior Court of Justice who is capable of giving illegal decisions or rule over previous judge decision,I already made written request from the chief of justice and I am requesting one more time from you and chief of justice Heater ,most likely chief of justice is involved with this criminal link and this is the reason that I am requesting from you to make this judge stay away from me or any cases related to me.
Copy of this letter will be also send to the chief of justice beside Canadian Judicial Council