Insurance companies and Government is behind of this incident,it is easy to buy or use landlord against you,how ever I did not fall in the trap but still I have got arrested.
Here is the law applies to my complaint.
Criminal Code, RSC 1985, c C-46
269.1 (1) Every official, or every person acting at the instigation of or with the consent or acquiescence of an official, who inflicts torture on any other person is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding fourteen years.
(2) For the purposes of this section, official means
(a) a peace officer,
(b) a public officer,
(c) a member of the Canadian Forces, or
(d) any person who may exercise powers, pursuant to a law in force in a foreign state, that would, in Canada, be exercised by a person referred to in paragraph (a), (b), or (c),
whether the person exercises powers in Canada or outside Canada; (fonctionnaire)
torture means any act or omission by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person
(a) for a purpose including
(i) obtaining from the person or from a third person information or a statement,
(ii) punishing the person for an act that the person or a third person has committed or is suspected of having committed, and
(iii) intimidating or coercing the person or a third person, or
(b) for any reason based on discrimination of any kind,
but does not include any act or omission arising –
15 – only from, inherent in or incidental to lawful
(3) It is no defence to a charge under this section that the accused was ordered by a superior or a public authority to perform the act or omission that forms the subject-matter of the charge or that the act or omission is alleged to have been justified by exceptional circumstances, including a state of war, a threat of war, internal political instability or any other public emergency.
(4) In any proceedings over which Parliament has jurisdiction, any statement obtained as a result of the commission of an offence under this section is inadmissible in evidence, except as evidence that the statement was so obtained.
ANNEX 2: Relevant Articles from the Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment
1. Each State Party shall take effective legislative, administrative, judicial or other measures to prevent acts of torture in any territory under its jurisdiction.
2. No exceptional circumstances whatsoever, whether a state of war or a threat or war, internal political instability or any other public emergency, may be invoked as a justification of torture.
3. An order from a superior officer or a public authority may not be invoked as a justification of torture.
Each State Party shall keep under systematic review interrogation rules, instructions, methods and practices as well as arrangements for the custody and treatment of persons subjected to any form of arrest, detention or imprisonment in any territory under its jurisdiction, with a view to preventing any cases of torture.
1. Each State Party shall undertake to prevent in any territory under its jurisdiction other acts of cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment which do not amount to torture as defined in article 1, when such acts are committed by or at the instigation of or with the consent or acquiescence of a public official or other person acting in an official capacity. In particular, the obligations contained in articles 10, 11, 12 and 13 shall apply with the substitution for references to torture or references to other forms of cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
2. The provisions of this Convention are without prejudice to the provisions of any other international instrument or national law which prohibit cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment or which relate to extradition or expulsion.
Based of the complaint is:
1-Officers have failed to listen to my side of the story
2-Officers have charged me for Extortion with no ground of any criminal evidence
3-Officers has failed to charge my landlord for forcing my door giving damage to the door and banging on my door scaring my children
4-Officers has did make a mistake by involving a civil matter and that has been already at the tenancy board
5-I have been tortured at cell at the police station at 22 division by not letting me wear my hoodie that I have asked many times and made me to spend all night with my t-shirt under the cold and made me sleep on a cold stone bed.(this has been already complained to the UN Human Right Council)
6-Officers used psychological torture on me by not treating me as a citizen despite treating as a criminal that has been only the allegations.
7-Officers has failed to obey the civil law and instead they have produced some criminal issue and get conclusion over my e-mails between me and my landlord that has been only subjective opinion of the police officer.
8-Officers have put on my hands handcuffs for no reason and made me look bad in the neighbourhood.
9-Oficers have made a mistake by not listening my request to charge my landlord for forcible entry to my unit instead they told me that is a civil matter and they said it is his door and his property so landlord is free to give damage to my door.
10-Officers were bias and protect my landlord by ignoring my rights as a tenant and a citizen.